The good news is I am still alive. The bad news is, I had prostate cancer. They performed a radical prostatectomy on Monday, 06 Dec. Now we must hope the had part of "had prostate cancer" is correct. They take the prostate gland, seminal vesicle, and a couple of lymph nodes and check them all. They check for cancer on the outer layer of the gland, and for cancer cells that may have migrated from the gland to the other two. We are still awaiting the pathology report on all of those. I don't expect any word before Dec15th, when I hope they will ex-foliate me ( remove the Foley catheter ).
I am at home now attempting to recover from the surgery. What a great vacation. No worries about work. Sit and watch movies all day long. Julie does not pester me to take out the garbage. It hurts whenever I move. I drag a urine bag with me wherever I go. Yes, it is truly a great vacation.
We're so glad your recovery is going well, and that you managed to receive a "Get-out-of-garbage-duty-free" card! We sure do love you and are sO eXcItEd to see you guys in 9 days!!!
ReplyDelete